PROMINENT MEDICAL FREEHOLD | ALBURY CBD
- Classic Edwardian Red Brick
- Prime Corner Position
- Ideal Medical + Allied Health Facility
Prime corner position within Albury’s premier commercial precinct, overlooking the Botanic Gardens. Opportunity presents to secure this charming Edwardian brick freehold.
Gross Building Floor Area 354 sqm divided into two occupancies.
Land size 1,079 sqm approx.
Property features disabled access, reverse cycle air-conditioning, security, separate amenities, car parking for 8 cars, plentiful street parking along Wilcox Street, period features and quality fit-out in place.
Zoning R1 General Residential (AlburyCity approval for medical centre and limited commercial usage exists).
Strong growth regional centre between Melbourne + Sydney with primary & secondary catchment reaching approx. 180,000.
- Leased until March 2023. Vacant possession can be made available to occupy.
- Comprises; reception & waiting area, 4 separate consulting rooms plus large open workspace.
- Currently leased until August 2025, passing income $25,386 p.a. plus GST plus outgoings.
- Comprises; Entrance foyer, spacious reception & waiting area, 2 separate consulting rooms, storage room, kitchen and amenities.
Ideally suited to medical and allied health professionals looking to occupy their own premises while benefitting from the secure income of tenancy B.
Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Friday 5th. August at 4pm.
For further information or in inspect contact;
Scott Mann 0403 014 249 or Corey Finlay 0422 719 736